11/21/2007

FRIENDSHIP, Take 2...

This is my second set of pages for the friendship theme. I was really happy with the way these came out. Instead of cardstock, I did these on canvas paper. The extra weight and absorbtion seemed to help support the various layers of paper and paint and glue quite a bit better than the cardstock had.....way less paper curling to deal with! . About half way thru I was really struggling with the balance of reds on each side and then suddenly, each piece fell into place and viola! All done!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this kind of art!
I also make collages with many different figures and different types of paper.
Sorry if I made any mistake in writing, I do not speak English.
XOXO

8/11/2010 03:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home