8/08/2007

Being A Woman Is....

Here is the two-page spread I did in a book with the theme, "Being A Woman".....So I chose, "Being A Woman Means Having Fun Getting DRESSED UP !!!" I have to admit that this was my most challenging spread so far since the book is made of fabric and each set of blank pages were made of Muslin.....if you knew how UN-Handy I was with a needle and thread you would be soooo feeling proud of me. I sewed a few elements (the background fabric, A fabric checkered 'dress' and a button and a couple of other tiny things) but after my fingers started THROBBING from the trying to push the giant needle thru all those layers of fabric and paper, I gave up on sewing and pulled out my handy dandy hot glue gun. Really lovin' that thing these days!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Penny Rabbit said...

Sondra, these are too cute for words! Love the colors, love your theme!

8/11/2007 02:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home