4/05/2007

Wednesday's Whining....

Hopefully this little tidbit isn't too small to read. I've really been neglecting my journalling in all it's forms lately. I haven't worked in my personal art journal, the group altered journal, OR any of my back-and-forth-between-friends journals! It certainly cannot be that I have nothing to say. I'm the biggest loudmouth there is.....always sticking my foot in there, for crying out loud. I think I just have been sort of afraid of my art desk.

Now, initially, I would agree that being 'afraid' of a desk sounds pretty ridiculous. But hear me out.... I walk back and forth across the house, in and out of rooms, accessing how much needs to be picked up, put away, and cleaned in each room I pass through. And then I think, I can't even STEP FOOT in the art room. I have WAY TOO MUCH TO DO! And there is the lack of inspiration....I was inspired like a week ago after checking out information on a whole bunch of woman painters, sculpters, and photographers.....and then got sidetracked with doing busywork around the house.....then the inspiration kind of just seeped away. *sigh*

I guess I just need to put the housework on "pause" and spend a little time at my desk and wait for the inspiration to come. Because lord knows, the housework never WILL be done....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home